Drive Through Windows
Drive through windows are used in a variety of business applications due to the wide range of sizes and styles available.
No longer just associated with fast food restaurants, drive through windows can be found being used for a number of business applications:
- Banking services
- Coffee shops
- Grocery Stores
- Liquor stores
Types of drive-thru windows:
- Single panel sliders are used for quick face-to-face service
- Double panel sliders that open from both the right and left hand side
- Large service double panel slider for party trays, groceries, pizza etc
- Bi-parting sliding window for high visibility and convenience
- Bump out windows for full, panoramic view of cars to provide for four feet of counter space
Many of the drive-through windows have special air and heat systems called an air curtain. This keeps most of the heat or cold from invading the temperature controlled interior due to frequent opening and closing of the window.